Easter weekend...

I spent my Easter away from home (for the first time ever) with mark and his family in Droitwich. I went over as it was Mark's birthday on 1st April -yes he IS an April fool- and we were going out with his family for a meal to celebrate. We went to the Harvester and I must say, I was VERY impressed. I had the mixed grill (this included chicken breast, rump steak, bacon steak, half a roasted pepper, chips, peas, and, my favourite, onion rings!) which was absolutely HUGE and topped up with an insane amount of salad from the free, unlimited salad bar, yes you did read that right- UNLIMITED (!)
It wasn't just a pile of soggy lettuce though, there was everything from potato sald, to perfectly crispy croutons. I will stop witteringabout it though, as this is beginning to sound like an advert for the Harvester chain! I thoroughly enjoyed myself and we all had a lovely time :) Unfortunately I have no photos from the evening as I was too busy eating to reach for my camera... OOPS. I wore my old/new (?) favourite, my playsuit with thick grey tights and flat black shoes. 
This is a photo from another  time I wore it, but I just love it so much that I have to post a picture :) It is still available at Miss Selfridge and I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone- it is SO comfy and hopefully stylish as well...I really never thought that I would be brought over to the dark side, and vowed NEVER to wear jumpsuits but I figure I can get away with a short version that looks like a dress...right?!
 
This is a look of absolute JOY when I found out what Easter egg Mark had bought me :D A few weeks before we broke up from uni, I tried a Malt-Easter bunny for the first time and I fell.in.love. They are the yummiest chocolate treats ever. FACT. 

I didn't actually want to put it down. I love Easter eggs and I love Malt-Easter bunnies. This is the look of love my friends! I also got a gorgeous handpainted mug with Easter egg that I bought and Mark promised he would give to me for easter... so here it is:

As well as being an amazing bargain at less than half price, it is the perfect mug to use for my numerous cups of tea and coffee throughout the day. The fact is is handpainted in an adorable heart print just makes it ten times more adorable. Practical and beautiful :)

In other news, when I finally got home on Sunday afternoon I was greeted with an amazing Easter present from my parents. Instead of Easter eggs, we get a small gift, like a pair of slippers. However, this year I was in for a treat....
A beautiful Radley purse! I was bought a dark brown one by my friends for my 18th birthday and literally wore it to death so I was super excited to see its superstylish replacement :D It is a gorgeous tan brown colour with the signature Radley dog and comes with plenty of space to incorporate the junk I seem to accumulate on a daily basis.
As you can see, it has the little Radley card that is inside every genuine Radley product. I genuinely couldn't love this little gem any more ♥

I hope you all had a lovely Easter weekend. Did you get up to much? Do you get eggs or other presents like me? Which would you prefer?

6 comments

Anna Jane said...

Looks like you had a lovely Easter! I absolutely love Radley... I'm such a sucker for anything with scottie dogs emblazoned on it! I love the colour too.

And... wow.. I have the same dress! Except I think mine has a black trim instead of blue? I agree, it's so beautiful though. LOVE Miss Slefridge!

- Anna Jane xxx

Maria Fallon said...

I love Radley so much, I just think the dogs are too cute :) I love my playsuit, I have literally worn it to death! Miss Selfridge is amazing but too expensive for my measly student budget! :(

Maria xxx

StephanieDJL said...

The first pic is adorable! I'm jealous of your Easter gifts, it sounds like you had a fab Easter! :)

Maria Fallon said...

Aww thank you :) It's quite difficult to find nice pictures of me AND Mark so we were pleased with that one :) I was so lucky and I can't believe it...I just hope it doesn't sound like I am bragging? :( Maria xxx

Becca said...

Hi Maria! :D

Thanks for the lovely comments hun! I'm in a bit of a rush so I haven't had a chance to read much of your blog yet but wanted to say hi before I went out :)

That picture of you and Mark is adorable, it's difficult to find nice pictures of me and the bf as well - he's a bit camera shy lol!

You have amazing hair btw, is it like that naturally? I wish mine would do that; it just does poofy and kinky unless I straighten it, I'd kill for actual waves! :)

xxx

Maria Fallon said...

Hey Becca, thank you for your comment, it really made me smile :) Thanks on the picture! It's SO difficult for us to get a nice picture of the two of us so I was pleased when we did :) Yes my hair is naturally curly/wavy and I used to straighten it all the time and now I can't be bothered :P Hope you are good hun xxx