Wear it pink

Last week Emily challenged me, amongst other bloggers, to "Wear It Pink" for Breast Cancer Campaign in order to raise awareness and funds for vital research into treatment and cure for breast cancer.We have all pledged to "Wear It Pink" and post out outfit photos - what else would fashion bloggers do?!



I don't have much pink in my wardrobe, in fact I only have this pink silk blouse which I picked up for next to nothing in Debenhams AGES ago. I paired it with black to ensure that it really stood out and added gold accessories to make it a bit more interesting. Apologies for the very odd angle and cluttered background, it was the only place in our house with any light- don't you hate when it's dark when you wake up AND when you go to sleep?! 




I look so dopey! Ah well, it's all in the name of charity!!



I like how bright this pink is- especially with the gold, maybe I need to invest in more pinks in my wardrobe? :P




Go check out the Pink outfits of my fellow bloggers: Sherin of HiFashion, Leia of Leia's Delights, Florrie of Intrinsically Florrie, Laura of Political Style, Amanda of Forty Not Out and Zoe of Splodz BlogzIf you're also taking part and Wearing It Pink, leave a comment below with a link to your post and  please remember to donate HERE


  

P.S. I will be writing up my 21st birthday soon so here's a sneak peek of what to expect! 

3 comments

Sherin said...

The pink blouse is so pretty! Wearing It Pink made me realise that I probably need more pink clothes.

Maria Fallon said...

Thank you! I know! I don't have any pink in my wardrobe although I do think it suits me...weird!

Maria xxx

Maria Fallon said...

Thank you Leia, so do you! :) xxx